Head office :
46 Quai François Mitterrand
chantier naval de la ciotat
Lot 9 Yachting Village
13600 La CIOTAT
Tel : +33 (0)4 42 71 77 50
Email : email@example.com
RCS Marseille 440 769 842 000 12
VAT N° : FR 09 440 769 842
SHARE CAPITAL : 129 900€
2 rue Kellermann
All the elements constituing the site www.tsm3d.fr (texts, graphics, photographs, images, videos, sounds, names, logos, brands, various creations copyright works, database, etc…) as well as the site itself, come under french and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property
Those elements are the exclusive property of TSM3D, except for elements produced by contributors who have not assigned their copyright.
It should be noted that some photos of the marking operations belong to à © Parc Marin Côte Bleue
Article L 122-4. of the Intellectual Property Code:
Any full or partial representation or reproduction made without the consent of the author or his successors in title or successors in title is illegal. The same is true for translation, adaptation or transformation, arrangement or reproduction by any art or process.
Article L 122-5. of the Intellectual Property Code :
When the work has been disclosed, the author cannot prohibit:
- Private and free performances performed exclusively in a family circle;
- Copies or reproductions strictly reserved for the private use of the copyist and not intended for collective use, with the exception of copies of works of art intended to be used for purposes identical to those for which the original work has been created and copies of software other than the backup copy established under the conditions provided for in II of article L. 122-6-1 as well as copies or reproductions of an electronic database;
- Provided that the name of the author and the source are clearly indicated:
- a) Analyzes and short quotes justified by the critical, controversial, educational, scientific or informational nature of the work in which they are incorporated;
- b) Press reviews;
- c) The distribution, even complete, by means of the press or television, for current information, of speeches intended for the public delivered in political, administrative, judicial or academic assemblies, as well as in public meetings of political order and official ceremonies;
- d) Reproductions, in whole or in part, of graphic or plastic works of art intended to appear in the catalog of a judicial sale carried out in France for copies made available to the public before the sale for the sole purpose of describing the works of art offered for sale.
A decree in the Council of State sets the characteristics of the documents and the conditions for their distribution.
- Parody, pastiche and caricature, taking into account the laws of the genre.
- The acts necessary for access to the content of an electronic database for the needs and within the limits of the use provided for by contract.
Consequently, the user of the tsm3d.fr site undertakes not to:
– use or query tsm3d.fr on behalf or for the benefit of others
– integrate all or part of the content of tsm3d.fr into a third party site, for commercial purposes or not;
– copy the information onto media of any kind allowing all or part of the original files to be reconstructed.
The establishment of hypertext links from a third-party site to the site www.tsm3d.fr requires the prior consent of TSM3D.
Any unauthorized use of elements of the www.tsm3d.fr site results in a violation of copyright and constitutes an infringement. It may also result in a violation of image rights, human rights or any other rights and regulations in force. It can therefore engage the civil and / or criminal liability of its author. TSM3D reserves the right to take all legal remedies against persons who have not complied with this prohibition.
TSM3D is the producer of this database within the meaning of Article L 342-1 of the Intellectual Property Code. Any extraction or use of the content of the database not expressly authorized may engage the civil and / or criminal liability of its author. TSM3D reserves the right to take all legal remedies against persons who have not complied with this prohibition.
In accordance with Article 27 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access and rectify data concerning you at any time. This right can be exercised by post or e-mail to the following address:
46 Quai François Mitterrand
13600 La CIOTAT
Or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
TSM3D declines all responsibility:
– In the event of interruption of the www.tsm3d.fr site for technical maintenance operations or updating of published information;
– In the event of temporary impossibility of access to the site www.tsm3d.fr (and / or to the sites linked to it) due to technical problems, whatever the origin and provenance;
– In the event of direct or indirect damage caused to the user, whatever its nature, resulting from the content, access, or use of tsm3d.fr (and / or sites linked to it );
– In the event of abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the site www.tsm3d.fr. The user of the site www.tsm3d.fr is then solely responsible for damage caused to third parties and for the consequences of claims or actions that may result therefrom. The user also waives any recourse against TSM3D in the event of legal proceedings instituted by a third party against him due to the use and / or illegal exploitation of the site.